Course Objectives & Agenda
All facilities with an MCU system, either purchased or rented directly from BTE, are eligible for training
At BTE, we are dedicated to your safety. In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no in-person courses held at BTE through the end of 2020.
We have created new, remote training to help you get the most out of your BTE. Here’s how it works:
- A BTE clinician will setup the equipment and offer an in-person training. This initial training focuses on the operation of the MCU system’s hardware and software. We encourage you to allow 5 hours for the onsite training.
- Next, we will set up a live individualized video webcast with a BTE clinician following initial inservice – scheduled at your convenience. We recommend scheduling within two weeks of initial inservice in order to the best start with your new equipment.
Your personalized video training program includes:
- Initial 60-90 minute session (time based on your needs) to review the most common clinical applications
- Additional customized sessions to match your clinic’s intended uses, treatment and documentation of functional outcomes.
- Learning is achieved through live interactive practice sessions with Q&A.
Contact us today to schedule your training! Email John Vermette, Director of Provider and Product Management, at email@example.com or call us at 800.331.8845 x106.