Course Objectives & Agenda
This course is for beginner to intermediate level users of the Simulator II. Basics will be reviewed. However, all participants are urged to come to class with an understanding of and comfort level with the basic use of the machine. This will assure a greater learning experience for all participants as the course proceeds into advanced processes and reports.
At BTE, we are dedicated to your safety. In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no in-person courses held at BTE through the end of 2020.
We have created new, remote training to help you get the most out of your BTE. Here’s how it works:
- Your BTE representative will setup your equipment and offer an in-person inservice on basic functions
Next, we will set up a live individualized video webcast with a BTE clinician/trainer following initial inservice – scheduled at your convenience, only for your clinic. We recommend scheduling within two weeks of initial inservice in order to get a good
start with new equipment.
Your personalized video training program includes:
- Initial 60-90 minute session (time based on your availability) covers the most common clinical applications
- Additional customized sessions to match your clinic’s intended uses for functional testing, treatment and documentation of functional outcomes. Choose any or all of the topics listed in the training agenda outline.
- Learning is achieved through live demonstrations and interactive practice sessions with Q&A.
- Consider scheduling separate sessions for OT vs. PT staff if their patient populations differ.
Contact us today to schedule your training! Email John Vermette, Director of Provider and Product Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.331.8845 x106.